6150 Yonge Street Condos is High-Rise Condominium Development by Sorbara Group in North York, at Yonge St and Steeles Ave E.
- Developer: Sorbara Group
- Address: 6150 Yonge St, North York, ONM2M 3W9
- Nearest Intersection: Yonge St and Steeles Ave E
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: 14 Storeys / 521 Units
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: One-bedroom -Three-bedroom
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in 6150 Yonge Street Condos !
- This construction will be situated in North York’s Newtonbrook neighbourhood. The subway stop at Finch will be This neighbourhood has excellent Walk Score of 85 and Transit Score of 87. the station that is closest to this development. Residents will be able to travel to this station on the Yonge-University line, which travels as far north as Vaughan Metropolitan Centre Station, in about five minutes. The distance between York University and Seneca College is only 15 minutes. Additionally, Dufferin Street is only ten minutes away from the University of Toronto Institute for Aerospace Studies. Highways 400, 401, and 407 are just a few of the important thoroughfares that are close by, making it simple for drivers to travel about.