55 Yonge Street Condos is High-Rise Pre-construction Development by H and R REIT in Toronto, Located at Yonge St, and Wellington St W.
- Developer: H and R REIT
- Address: 55 Yonge St, Toronto, ONM5E 1J3
- Nearest Intersection: Yonge St and Wellington St W
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: 482 Units / 66 Storeys
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: One-bedroom – Three-bedroom
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in 55 Yonge Street Condos !
- The 55 Yonge Street Condos will be in a busy city corner in the centre of Toronto’s financial sector. Yonge and Wellington are a highly connected crossroads with a variety of transportation alternatives, job openings, and dining establishments. This address receives astounding walk and transit scores of 98 and 100, respectively. Toronto is one of the cities with the fastest-growing high-tech jobs, and the city needs a lot of room to accommodate the expanding area. The Toronto Stock Exchange, legal companies, and the financial district’s high-rise buildings make it a thriving centre for employment.
- Additionally, this area is home to some of the city’s top nightlife, dining, and entertainment opportunities. Not to mention, the Ripley’s Aquarium, CN Tower, and Art Gallery of Ontario are just a few of the attractions that surround this building. The condo’s proximity to King Station on the Yonge subway line of the TTC will make getting around the city quite convenient. Additionally, TTC bus lines run immediately in front of the condo, offering access to the surrounding area and the remainder of downtown.