500 Duplex Avenue Condos is Preconstruction Condominium Development by Streamliner Properties in Toronto at Yonge St and Eglinton Ave W
- Developer: Streamliner Properties
- Address: 500 Duplex Ave, Toronto, ONM4R 1V6
- Nearest Intersection: Yonge St and Eglinton Ave W
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: Building A and B will be 15 and 11 Storeys respectively, which will have 940 Units.
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: One-bedroom – Three-bedroom
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in 500 Duplex Avenue Condos !
- The popular Midtown location of 500 Duplex Avenue Condos is just steps away from the busy crossroads of Yonge and Eglinton Avenue. His territory is undergoing a metamorphosis as the infrastructure develops swiftly into a contemporary vibrant, transit-oriented neighbourhood. With a walk score of 93, this location is a walker’s heaven. Future inhabitants will have quick access to a variety of facilities, including banks, pharmacies, post offices, a public library, and much more. The nearest entrances to the current Eglinton TTC subway station are now seven minutes’ walk from the planned condo. The Line 1 Yonge-University-Spadina subway provides service to the Eglinton TTC subway station. Since Yonge is the longest, it also connects to the 401 and nearby municipalities. This transit project will result in an influx of people, more housing options, dining establishments, improved transit, and all the comforts you could possibly want.