5 Cosburn Avenue Condos is Condominium Development by Marlin Spring Developments, in East York Located at Cosburn Ave and Broadview Ave.
- Developer: Marlin Spring Developments
- Address: 5 Cosburn Ave., East York, ON M4K 2E6
- Nearest Intersection: Cosburn Ave and Broadview Ave
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: 316 Units / 15 Storeys
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: One-bedroom – Three-bedroom
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in 5 Cosburn Avenue Condos !
- East York’s 5 Cosburn Avenue Condos are situated in an area that has long been regarded as family-friendly but is currently undergoing change. This location is part of a community with a large concentration of low-rise homes that is gradually being converted into condominiums to meet the demand for housing. With a wide variety of surrounding restaurants, shops, and grocery stores, daily necessities are only a short distance away. The many stores available nearby include Sobeys, Food Basics, and the local supermarket Garden Harvest, to name just a few. You can go from Broadview Station to downtown in under 30 minutes by vehicle or in only 6 minutes by bus. This address has excellent access to both cars and public transportation, but more importantly, it receives a 97 out of 100 in terms of bike.