3621 Dufferin Street Condos is Condominium Development by Dymon Group, in North York Located at Dufferin St and Wilson Ave.
- Developer: Dymon Group
- Address: 3621 Dufferin St, North York, ON M3K 1Z2
- Nearest Intersection: Dufferin St and Wilson Ave
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: 141 Units
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: Studio – Three-bedroom
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in 3621 Dufferin Street Condos !
- Condos are becoming more prevalent in Clanton Park, especially in the vicinity of Wilson Station, which is only a short distance from the construction site. The Yorkdale Shopping Centre, North York’s main upmarket retail destination, is just one subway stop away, and there are food and shopping options just outside your door. There are more than 250 shops and services in the substantially built mall. All commuters will enjoy the Clanton Park neighbourhood. It takes about 20 minutes to go from Wilson station to the financial district of Toronto, and proximity to Allen Road and Highway 401 makes it simple to travel elsewhere in the Greater Toronto Area. The transit business recently ventured outside of Toronto with the expansion of the subway line into Vaughan.