36 Eglinton Avenue West Condos is a new condo development by Lifetime Developments. This master-planned development will be coming soon to the major intersection of Yonge Street & Eglinton Ave. Residents living here would have convenient access to multiple dining, shopping & entertainment options.
- Developer: Lifetime Developments
- Address: 36 Eglinton Ave W, Toronto, ON, Canada
- Nearest Intersection: Yonge & Eglinton
- Pricing: Anticipated To Start From The $500’s
- Occupancy: TBD
- Storeys / Suites: 59 Storeys / 663 Suites
- Suite Types: One Bedroom – Three Bedroom Suites
- Suite Sizes: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Invest at Eglinton Crosstown
- Immediate access to the Eglinton TTC Subway station on Line 1 (Yonge-University-Spadina) which will feature 25 stations and stops running east-west across Toronto travelling 19km faster than a streetcar, a bus, or a downtown subway.
- Just a 2 Minute Walk from the Eglinton Subway Station taking you Downtown or Uptown on the Yonge Subway Line.
- Just up the street from Davisville which is known for its excellent recreational facilities and active nightlife, that includes bars, restaurants and movie theatres
- Steps away from Yonge & Eglinton which is Toronto’s FASTEST Growing and Second Largest Employment Centre, boasting a 28% increase in jobs in the last five years. Already home to corporations such as Facebook, LinkedIn, RioCan, Canadian Tire HQ, and Amnesty International, among others, has already substantially increased housing demand in the area.
- A short commute to the Allen Expressway, the DVP (Don Valley Parkway) & Downtown Toronto