2908 Yonge Street Condos is Pre-Construction Condominium Project by First Avenue Properties and Latch Developments in Toronto Located at Yonge St and Lawrence Ave W.
- Developer: First Avenue Properties and Latch Developments
- Address: 2908 Yonge St, Toronto, ONM4N 2J7
- Nearest Intersection: Yonge St and Lawrence Ave W
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: 85 Units/ 13 Storeys
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: Two-bedroom – Three-Bedroom
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in 2908 Yonge Street Condos !
- The chance to live in a newly constructed condo in Lawrence Park South is an excellent one. This picturesque district, a green haven in the middle of the city, is only a short distance from hip metropolitan junctions like Yonge and Eglinton, giving it the best of both worlds. The Lawrence Park Tennis Club and the Alexander Muir Memorial Gardens are located across the street from the condo development. The Chatsworth Ravine is located to the west. This is a convenient location that’s also perfect for individuals commuting into the downtown core, since it’s a five-minute walk to the Yonge and Lawrence crossroads, which has stores and restaurants as well as access to the subway’s line 1. The rapidly expanding Yonge and Eglinton crossroads, which will soon have access to rapid transit in all four directions, is only one subway stop away.