243 King Street East Condos is High-rise Pre-construction Condominium Project by Emblem in Toronto Located at King Street E and Sherbourne St.
- Developer: Emblem
- Address: 234 King St E, Toronto, ONM5A 1K1
- Nearest Intersection: King Street E and Sherbourne St
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: 488 Units / 40 Storeys
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: Studio – Three-bedroom
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in 243 King Street East Condos !
- The city is right outside your door at 234 King Street East Condos, which are located in downtown Toronto’s St. Lawrence Market region. It receives a Walk Score of 96 and a Transit Score of 100. A fantastic selection of colleges and parks are nearby, including, to name a few, George Brown College, Ryerson University, St. James Park, Moss Park, and Sculpture Gardens. With everything around, the location is ideal for biking, taking public transportation, and even walking. Right outside your door are bus stops and streetcar routes. The 304 King North Corner, 504 King South Corner, and 514 Cherry at the King Street East at Sherbourne Street station will all be just a one-minute walk away for residents. The Gardiner and Don Valley Parkway are just a short distance from this location.