237 Victoria Street Condos is High-Rise Condominium Development by Spire Properties, in Toronto Located at Dundas Street E and Yonge St.
- Developer: Spire Properties
- Address: 237 Victoria St, Toronto, ON M5B 1T8
- Nearest Intersection: Dundas Street E and Yonge St
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: 256 Units / 24 Storeys
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: TBD
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in 237 Victoria Street Condos !
- Investor options are plentiful in the downtown Toronto real estate market. Victoria Street runs adjacent to Yonge Street, and 237 Victoria Street Condos is slated to take the place of a Canpark parking lot, converting the area into a true ultra-urban hideaway. The famed Ed Mirvish Theatre is also conveniently close to residents at this address. Leading Broadway musicals may be seen at this legendary entertainment location, among other things. The best shopping and newest fashion trends in the city can be found at the CF Toronto Eaton Centre, which is only three minutes away on foot. The Dundas Subway Station is also close by, giving this place a Transit Score of 100/100. Additionally, a Walk Score of 91/100 demonstrates how extremely livable this property is for those who thrive on city life in the heartbeat of the action. A property this near to Toronto’s downtown core will undoubtedly offer profitable investment options.