216 Doughton Road Condos is High-Rise Condominium Development by Plaza and Signature Communities in Vaughan, located at Jane St and Highway 7.
- Developer: Plaza and Signature Communities
- Address: 216 Doughton Rd, Concord, Vaughan, ON L4K 1R4
- Nearest Intersection: Jane St and Highway 7
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: Two Tower of 49 and 47 Storeys High Consist of 1100 Units.
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: One-bedroom – Three-bedroom
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in 216 Doughton Road Condos !
- The new downtown of Vaughan is called the Vaughan Metropolitan Centre (VMC). Transit is easily accessible from there. There will be a lot of new condos constructed there. The city’s future lies in it. Office, retail, and institutional space will all be included in this mixed-use district. People may live, work, play, and learn all in the same location because to its design. Access to transit is one of the best features of the VMC. Vaughan Metropolitan Centre Station is one of these. This is how Vaughan connects to the TTC Line 1 subway. It may be reached on foot in only 9 minutes from the development. Additionally, this serves full motorways like the 400, 407, and 7.
- This busy neighbourhood is still in the early stages of development. Facilities in the area include Walmart, Loew’s, and Vaughan Mills, one of Ontario’s top outlets. The condo complex at 216 Doughton Road is close to York University. By bus it takes 10 minutes, while by metro it takes 16 minutes. This makes this development the perfect location for a student apartment off-campus.