187 King Street E Condos is Condominium Development by Ten Block, in Toronto Located at King St E and George St.
- Developer: Ten Block
- Address: 187 King Street East, Toronto, ON M5A 4M5
- Nearest Intersection: King St E and George St
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: 17 Storeys
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: TBD
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in 187 King Street E Condos !
- According to Toronto, this structure is situated in a “regeneration area.” In order to promote livable and dynamic communities, these regions support compact, mixed-use developments that combine compatible employment and residential use. Already an attractive metropolitan area, with many art and furniture businesses, earning the nickname “design district.” King Station is only a few minutes’ walk away from the location, and there are two 24-hour streetcars close by as well. In reality, it receives a transit score of 100/100, which is ideal. In addition to George Brown College, Ryerson University, and a future OCAD campus being nearby, the Financial District, where some 200,000 people work every day, is also easily accessible by streetcar.
Sign up for the Platinum Access to 187 King Street E Condos project !
Ready to submit a worksheet and secure a unit?
Connect with us and submit the worksheet details here !Click for the Worksheet