15 Toronto Street Condos is Brand-New Condominium Development by Madison Group in Toronto Located at Church St and Adelaide St E.
- Developer: Madison Group
- Address: 15 Toronto St, Toronto, ONM5C 2E3
- Nearest Intersection: Church St and Adelaide St E
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: 53 Storeys/ 296 Units
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: One-bedroom – Three-bedroom
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in 15 Toronto Street Condos !
- On the historic grounds that formerly comprised the Town of York, Old Toronto is situated near the southernmost point of the city. Residents are greeted by the Victorian mansions of Corktown, the charm of the St. Lawrence Market, and chic Toronto galleries in a matter of minutes. Locals can wander through the cobblestone lanes of the Distillery District, a pedestrian-only haven with unmatched beauty, which is about 20 minutes away on foot. At this address, residents can easily travel north on foot to find renowned shopping at the CF Toronto Eaton Centre. Modern groceries are available close by at Metro, and St. Michael’s Hospital offers nearby medical services. This is one of Ontario’s top destinations, with a perfect Walk Score of 100 and a perfect Transit Score of 100. The 504 and 501 streetcars are also close by, as are the King, Queen, and Union subway stations. From this location, one can easily stroll to the upcoming Ontario Line. Drivers have access to the Don Valley Parkway in the north and the Gardiner Expressway in the immediate south to leave the city.