139 Church Street Condos is Brand-New Pre-construction Condominium Project by Pemberton Group in Toronto Located at Church St and Queen St E.
- Developer: Pemberton Group
- Address: 139 Church St, Toronto, ONM5B 1Y4
- Nearest Intersection: Church St and Queen St E
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: Two buildings Consists of 88 Units, North side Building will be 28 Storeys and South Side Will be 49 Storeys
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: One-bedroom – Three-bedroom
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in 139 Church Street Condos !
- The Garden District is the best area for students in the city since it offers quick access to all the main universities there, including OCAD and the University of Toronto. Ryerson University is just a few steps from the location. This property is not just close to institutions but also a convenient 5-minute walk from the Queen subway station. This translates to simple access for both Line 1 segments as well as convenient transit on all the TTC’s lines, including the one that serves Bloor-Danforth. There are also numerous TTC bus lines close by. Due to its walkability and proximity to downtown key job areas including the Financial District and Entertainment District, this property will also appeal to young professionals. The famous Eaton Centre in Toronto is also close by, putting the enormous shopping mall in your backyard. The fact that St. Michael’s hospital is at a short distance from this construction is also significant.