1220 Yonge Street Condos is High-Rise Pre-construction Condominium Development by Trinity Point in Toronto Located at Yonge St and Alcon St.
- Developer: Trinity Point
- Address: 1220 Yonge St, Toronto, ONM4T 1W1
- Nearest Intersection: Yonge St and Alcon St
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: 185 Units/ 22 Storeys
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: One-bedroom – Three-bedroom
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in 1220 Yonge Street Condos !
- The upscale Summerhill district in Central Toronto, which is just two TTC Line 1 stops north of Yonge and Bloor, will be the location of the 1220 Yonge Street Condos. This well-known uptown location is ideal for people who want to live just a 15-minute subway ride from the city’s business and entertainment districts while yet having easy access to them. Along Yonge, locals can enjoy easy access to some of the best eateries, independent shops, spas, cafés, and specialized stores in the city. A Walk Score of 89/100 and a Transit Score of 86/100 indicate that inhabitants can generally get to what they need on foot and that public transportation is a great alternative. Balfour Park is around ten minutes away on foot. Famous colleges like Upper Canada College are easily accessible on foot, and the University of Toronto is reachable by metro in less than 20 minutes. Summerhill is a well-established dream community with an illustrious past and a promising future.