1107 Main Street W Condos is High-Rise Pre-Construction Development by IN8 Developments in Hamilton, located at Main St W and Dow Avenue.
- Developer: IN8 Developments
- Address: 1107 Main St W, Hamilton, ONL8S 1B8
- Nearest Intersection: Main St W and Dow Avenue
- Pricing: TBD
- Occupancy: TBD
- Suites/ Storeys: 15 Storeys / 310 Units.
- Suites Sizes: TBD
- Suite Types: Studio – Three-bedroom +Den and Seven Townhouse
- Maintenance Fees: TBD
- Deposit Structure: TBD
- Incentives: Platinum VIP Pricing & Floor Plans, First Access to the Best Availability, Capped Development Levies, Assignment Available
Reasons to Buy in 1107 Main Street W Condos !
- The 1107 Main Street West Condos are situated in Ainslie Wood East, a neighbourhood of low-rise homes with increasing investment possibilities. This neighbourhood is adjacent to various restaurants and cafes, the McMaster Children’s Hospital, and is only eight minutes from downtown Hamilton. It is situated directly south of McMaster University. This neighbourhood offers a handy and cozy location to call home because it is close to several food stores and daily necessities like banks and pharmacy.
- The region’s focus on transit will only grow as Metrolinx and HSR prepare to launch the first phase of their BLAST Network. The steel capital of Canada and an industrial hub, Hamilton is a rapidly expanding area. The area is quickly expanding in terms of economic opportunities and residential construction and being situated in the Golden Horseshoe makes it a potential place to invest in real estate. Not to mention, the condo is in a highly desirable location given its proximity to the downtown area and McMaster University, which enrolls over 30,000 students annually. There isn’t a single reason we can think of not to invest in this unmatched condominium opportunity.